Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Weird Sites (Businesses)

Yes, weird websites (Businesses) are interesting. Being such, more people will point to them. There is even a Top 100 Weird Sites list on the web.

But is being weird so bad? For businesses maybe yes, maybe no. I recently met an owner of a business that had a weird business at least to me. A very nice guy he does Canine & Equine Massage Therapy. After talking to him I was actually able to point him to a client. This former employee owns a horse and she has already introduced him to the owner of the farm where she keeps it. You never know!

Mentioned this equine therapist at my BNI meeting yesterday and a member sent me the contact information, via email, of a reporter looking for people who had strange jobs. I believed this fits the bill. Massaging a horse... So I passed this info on to the business owner.

Just goes to show... You never know what will help "get the word out!"

Richard M.J. Jarosz
Lone Keep Internet, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment