Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

How Rude!

As you know if someone contacts me I assume they want to hear from me. WRONG! Oh, so wrong... I save up all the email advertisements I get and about once or twice a month I give them a call just to touch base. See if I can help them, see if they can help me.

Well I just have to vent! This "Design" company has sent me three emails since the beginning of the month! So... I called them and OMG! How Rude! First, they did not even announce that I had called their company (personal number?). Second when I stated who I was and why I was calling I got this list of question: Who, What, Where etc.

I finally said "Wait a minute! You don't owe me any money. I was just calling in response to the emails you sent me" This prompted another line of questions. I answered all of her questions politely but still could not have a conversation with all her defensiveness. So I politely thanked her for her time and hung up!

I was looking to work with an additional design company but I would not send a single client of mine to her. So I just deleted all of her emails and blocked her email address.

Wonder how the economy is treating her?

Richard M.J. Jarosz
Lone Keep Internet, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment