Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Working on your business versus Working in your business

While making sales calls for Jersey Shore Coupons to people I have known for years I got some strange comments! Looking like most of the people I spoke with were busy working in their businesses. Too busy to think about promoting or advertising their business. And you guessed it! They all were doing terrible…

Years ago I learned that I if spent all my time working in the business my income usually suffered because I had no new business coming in. Sandler Sales Training taught me to set aside a part of each day to build my business. At first this was very hard… But as time went on I got control of my schedule I found it was not too difficult to make the time necessary to keep my business growing. My frustration level starting going down and my income started going up.

So spend more time working on you business….

Richard M.J. Jarosz on LinkedIn
Lone Keep Internet, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment