Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Free Content for your Website

Content is King!
How many websites suffer from not enough or up to date content? Most! But we hold the key to Free Content for our websites and even our blogs... Our news releases! New releases about ourselves and our companies. You already have something interesting to say so why not update your website with the information.

Just one example
I belong to Toastmasters International's Shore Speakers Chapter in Neptune, NJ. Recently I earned the status of Advanced Communicator Bronze. To achieve Advanced Communicator Bronze recognition, I had to complete a series of challenging projects designed to enhance my speaking skills. This required several years of study and active participation in my Toastmasters Club. Kind of a big deal for me.

After sending out that news release thru my usual media channels I decided to place it on my website. Since I do a lot of seminars and workshops some recognition about my speaking ability seemed appropriate. The news release can be found on my News page of Lone Keep Internet's site. http://lonekeep.com/news.html

Anyone else care to share a news release they have?

Richard M.J Jarosz
Toastmaster, ACB, CL

No comments:

Post a Comment